Bombshell polling analysis obtained by GB News revealed that 35 Labour MPs look set to lose their seats to the Greens.
Rachel Millward, a deputy leader of the Green Party, said: “If Labour won’t be swayed by the science or the moral imperative to leave all fossil fuels in the ground, perhaps they will listen to the polling.
“The data is clear: voters want more from our government on climate change, and they certainly don’t want our new Prime Minister to back away from his party’s bare minimum commitments.”
Mr Burnham, who Donald Trump claimed is preparing to drill in the North Sea, vowed to adopt a “pragmatic” approach on oil and gas after becoming Prime Minister.
“The question isn’t whether Britain will still be using oil and gas, the question is where does it come from,” he said.

Meanwhile, a Labour source dismissed the suggestion the Greens could mount a comeback over drilling in the North Sea.
“This is utter fantasy from a party desperate for relevance,” the insider told The Guardian.
“Back in the real world, Labour is delivering lower bills, energy security and good jobs.”
However, Mr Burnham’s North Sea drilling decision also risks triggering a revolt among Labour MPs.
Cat Eccles is among those calling on the Prime Minister to back renewable energy instead.
Ms Eccles said Mr Burnham had been in “listening mode” after he visited her Stourbridge constituency on Friday.
A Downing Street spokeswoman said: “The decisions on Rosebank and Jackdaw will be taken by the energy secretary through a quasi-judicial process.
“She will consider the relevant evidence, including environmental assessments and representations received during the consultation process before reaching a decision.”
Scottish Government ‘dangerously unprepared’ for Cairngorms wildfire, claim Tories
The Scottish Conservatives have said the Scottish Government was “dangerously unprepared” for the Cairngorms wildfire as they called for a dedicated wildfire response unit.
Scottish Conservative leader Russell Findlay visited Rothiemurchus near Aviemore to speak with industry leaders who led the response to the Cairngorms wildfire.
Mr Findlay met Peter Ferguson, of Rothiemurchus, Calum Kippen, of Bright Spark Burning Techniques, and Ewan Archer, of Strathspey Estates, to discuss the response, and the growing risk of wildfires in the area.
He said: “It was important to hear the first-hand accounts of those who were on the front line of this massive wildfire.
“If it wasn’t for their hard work, bravery and local knowledge, the impact could have been so much worse. If it wasn’t for the wind changing direction, people would almost certainly have been killed.
“Yet despite the growing number and scale of wildfires in recent years, the SNP government has been exposed as dangerously unprepared.
“Not only was the government response to the fire shambolic, they have implemented policies that increase the risk of more fires.”
Sadiq Khan praises ‘incredible’ Ulez as road scheme improves air quality for millions in London
London Mayor Sir Sadiq Khan has spoken out after research showed that the capital’s Ulez scheme had helped improve lung growth in children and cut emissions.
A new study from Queen Mary University of London found that improvements in air quality following the introduction of the Ultra Low Emission Zone has had a huge impact on children’s health.
Within five years of the Ulez being introduced, London children’s exposure to NO2 fell twice as fast and more than twice as much compared to those in Luton.
Commenting on the data, London Mayor Sir Sadiq Khan, who has been a vocal supporter of the Ulez since its inception, described the findings as “incredible”.
Taking to social media site X, formerly known as Twitter, the Mayor said: “This stopped me in my tracks.
“An independent study by QMUL has found that after Ulez was introduced, children’s lungs grew faster in Central London and have now caught up with children outside of the capital. Incredible.”
Angela Rayner says pocketing £105k delivering speeches doesn’t count as second job – despite her own voters earning just £692 a week
Angela Rayner has said that pocketing £105,000 delivering speeches does not count as a second job | GETTYAngela Rayner has said that pocketing £105,000 delivering speeches does not count as a second job – despite her own voters earning just £692 a week.
Ms Rayner took home the staggering sum in speaking fees as a backbencher across the course of six months, the register of MPs interests revealed.
The Ashton-under-Lyne MP said: “I was focusing on my constituents during that time, and you’ll have seen from the [register of] members’ interests, there was, I think around six engagements in 12 months for a couple of hours of speaking engagements. And that’s all declared appropriately.”
Ms Rayner delivered seven speeches between February and June.
One of the speeches Ms Rayner delivered was for estate agent body PropertyMark in June, earning £20,000 for a two-hour appearance, after stepping down from Government for failing to pay stamp duty on her home.
Meanwhile, her constituents’ would take home £692 on average each week, House of Commons figures show, lower than the regional average of £735.
Ms Rayner explained she does not believe the extra income to count as a second job, adding that she was “honoured” to return to the frontbench – despite no longer being able to charge for speeches.
In Opposition, the now-Housing Minister was exceedingly outspoken on the matter, declaring that MPs should be banned from the “racket” of second jobs altogether.
Labour accuses Tories of ‘tying Britain to fossil fuel rollercoaster’ as Conservatives promise ‘cheap’ electricity
Labour has accused the Conservative Party of “tying Britain to the fossil fuel rollercoaster” after Kemi Badenoch pledged to scrap Net Zero.
Earlier today, the Tories said they could cut £540 a year from Britons’ energy bills by prioritising “cheap electricity over Net Zero”.
Energy Secretary Miatta Fahnbulleh said: “As global fossil fuel prices continue to rise amid conflict overseas and wildfires rage across the UK, we can’t turn our back on clean power.
“That won’t bring down bills and it won’t address the climate crisis. The Tories don’t have a clue.”
Richard Tice takes aim at Claire Coutinho after announcing plan to scrap Net Zero: ‘The Tories created this disaster!’
Richard Tice has launched a scathing attack on the Conservatives as Shadow Energy Secretary Claire Coutinho unveiled the party’s plan to scrap Net Zero.
Speaking to GB News, the Deputy Leader of Reform UK argued although he is “optimistic” about their new direction, the Tories “created the disaster that it Net Zero”.
Since Kemi Badenoch took over the Tories, the party has stepped away from Net Zero pledged, which the party previously committed to seven years ago under a different leader.
